the captical allowances

Genuine Expertise

Overseas Investor Services

Overseas investors in UK property may claim capital allowances to offset against rents taxed under the non-resident landlord scheme.

Depending on the ownership structure, clients investing in commercial property abroad may be able to claim UK capital allowances, or their foreign equivalent (often called "tax depreciation").

We are very experienced in providing valuations for overseas investors in UK property.













Send us a Message...

Our Latest Publications

Our Latest Publications

Capital Allowances: Transactions and Planning 2014/15

RICS Black Book Guidance Note

Other Books and Press Articles
Publications from The Capital Allowances Partnership Limited

Our Publications


Press Articles